Paint Can - Self-inking Stamp
Inspired by a vintage can of house paint, this self-inking address stamp fits boldly on the upper corner of your envelope or squarely on the back for a more modern look. I can customize this 1950's style mid-century modern design with first names, last names, apartment numbers, and of course international addresses.
• Style: Paint Can- Self-inking Stamp
• Letter Limit: 12 characters (per name line) 19 characters (street line & city state line)
• Imprint Size: 1⅝ x 1⅝ ” (4cm x 4cm) (approximately)
• Ink: Black water-based ink pad that last for 750-1000 impressions
• A digital proof will be emailed to you within 2 business days.
• Proof must be approved before your stamp is made
• Please see our FAQ's for current turnaround times.
A quick press on the stamper, will leave you with a crisp clean impression on your envelopes or stationery. Your new address stamp is made of High-quality, commercial-grade red rubber. Once you have a Chatty Press stamp machine, you can purchase additional stamp plates to quickly swap in and out for a fresh look.